Try Making this Delightful Cheesecake
What can be more gastronomically satisfying than eating a slice of Irish Baileys cheesecake?
Not only does this delightful dessert have all the classic ingredients of the all-time favourite cheesecake, it also features Ireland’s sweetest alcoholic beverage:
Baileys Irish Cream. If you want to make one at home, here’s what you should do.
To make a Baileys Irish cream cheesecake, you will need the following ingredients:
- 250g/9oz Digestive Biscuits or Graham crackers
- 125g/4.5oz melted butter
- 300ml/11oz thick cream
- 500g/1lb soft cream cheese
- 125g/4.5oz superfine powdered/icing Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin in a little hot water
- 1/2 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/4 cup grated chocolate
Follow the instructions on this video from Steve’s Kitchen.
Alternatively, you can also follow the instructions in this video by Michael’s Home Cooking.